Otakus Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otakus Gone Wild

this is the forum where Gakuen Alice, Vampire Knight, Pandora Hearts, Naruto, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, and Shounen Dolls Fanfiction authors and readers go wild!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
since people are complaining about the loooonnggg web url, i decided to change the domain name, you'll just have to type in http://otakusgonewild.tk is that okay, people?
deactivation of inactive users is inevitable, if you dont want your forum chatmate's name erased from this forum, you should probably notify them immediately , i send them notifications and emails, but then they dont comply to them, if yoou dont see the messages in your inbox, you should probably check your SPAM BOX iinstead.
Latest topics
» ===============
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:36 am by Guest

» BlueRaven35
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 pm by Guest

» Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 pm by Guest

» HELL NO !!
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 pm by Guest

» If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm by Guest

» My Chaotic Rhapsody :"3
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 am by Guest

» About the Background and Design...
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:27 pm by Guest

» ALL ABOUT THE RPG --MUST READ
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm by Guest

» What's an RPG game?
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 am by Guest

Top posters
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 Vote_lcapIf you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 Voting_barIf you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
Admin
Admin
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS

Character sheet
Gakuen Alice:

If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

LOL
so here's the KWMS thread

go crazy over this Kate-senpai !
Razz
yheap, I know, I'm talking about Mrs. Hyuuga over there *points randomly at you*

Jerris-senpai, you better get ready to shoo the fangirls away...

LOL (sorry, I'm crazy) XD

So, you can declare your love for Takumi Usui over here, go crazy over this fangirls Razz shoo misaki !!!

If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 2527912kew88jw3je
Back to top Go down
https://otakusgonewild.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:53 am

@nicx - This is gonna be my busiest year at school, EVER. TT^TT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 am

http://www.onemanga.com/Kaichou_wa_Maid-sama/32/01/

GUYS!! READ THAT! READ THAT! READ THAT!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ love stickers love stickers love stickers love stickers love stickers love stickers love stickers
Back to top Go down
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
Admin
Admin
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS

Character sheet
Gakuen Alice:

PostSubject: =========   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:38 am

OMG OMG OMG !!
that's my fave chappie !! *swoon* they were like mutants and everything and Usui is just so annoying(for Misaki) and adorable(for a lot of people)
HAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:14 am

*posting without reading of the comments except Nicx-chii's post*

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~!!!
Usui Takumi is killing me! He never failed to make me squeal in the middle of the night! (yep! He exceeded Natsume's ability to make me squeal)
He's so sweeeeeeeeet with Misaki! He's so cute! Hot! Handsome! What else? What else? Kyaaaaaaa~~! I'm sooooooooo into Kaichou wa Maid-sama these days!
I'm having this feeling that I might love it more than Gakuen Alice (I'm not visiting GAFFN since ...last month? D'Smile and I'm not loving it (oddly, I'm loving it at the same time. Weird, ne?).
Back to Usui, he's reaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy! cute when he is jealous! >///< kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Jerris! I know that you're already married with him (in FB and our world) but can you let me fantasize(O.O) with him in here?
Seriously, I can't help but squeal and squeal and blush and blush while thinking of him. He's making me soooooooooo hyper! The reason why I shouldn't be reading KWMS during night 'cause it's not helping me sleep. XD
>///< I'm becoming a deranged fan girl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:18 am

NICX-chii AND INNOCENT'S SORROW:

--- GAHH! SAME HERE! XD HAHAHA! I am SO, SO... I DON'T KNOW~~ XD
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

http://www.onemanga.com/Kaichou_wa_Maid-sama/37/01-02/

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:27 pm

geh! I'm missing OGW NA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:53 pm

i love usui's alienness. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
Admin
Admin
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS

Character sheet
Gakuen Alice:

PostSubject: =================   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:05 pm

hahhaaha !!!
USUI's alienness FTW !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 pm

@ScarletInk314 - Usui's alieness! Very Happy

Are you possibly Alyssa? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 pm

sam: Alyssatold to me that she already joined... but I don't know her username Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:20 pm

@yvette - oooo maybe that's her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Sam: Very Happy She need to verify her e-mail first so she can join us.... Maybe that's the reason why she can't log in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:24 pm

@yvette - ooooo okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:32 am

@yvette and sam: who what's alyssa's penname?

anybody here tell me?!

@scarletink:hi there If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:27 am

angel: um... she just told me that she already joined but I don't know her penname. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 am

@ten-ten and yvette - I'm thinking that scarletink is alyssa because of 'scarlet'. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:27 am

sam: I'll check her profile Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:31 am

Sam: Scarletink's not Alyssa.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:38 am

@yvette - yea, I noticed that too when I checked on her acc. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:09 am

@ DreamingReverie: Smile) ♥️♥️♥️ I can't wait for the next update! >////< Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:39 pm

@yvette and sam:weell...of course it's not lysa-nee

cause I invited scarletink-chan to join here in OGW....I mean...ummm

because she's one of my favorite authors...I invited her to join here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm

@love: hi.who's lyssa?
@sam-chan: hi there
@yvette-chan: hi!! If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 Icon_razz If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 Icon_razz ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otakus Gone Wild :: Manga Talks :3 :: Manga Talks :3 :: Kaichou Wa Maid Sama-
Jump to: