Otakus Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otakus Gone Wild

this is the forum where Gakuen Alice, Vampire Knight, Pandora Hearts, Naruto, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, and Shounen Dolls Fanfiction authors and readers go wild!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
since people are complaining about the loooonnggg web url, i decided to change the domain name, you'll just have to type in http://otakusgonewild.tk is that okay, people?
deactivation of inactive users is inevitable, if you dont want your forum chatmate's name erased from this forum, you should probably notify them immediately , i send them notifications and emails, but then they dont comply to them, if yoou dont see the messages in your inbox, you should probably check your SPAM BOX iinstead.
Latest topics
» ===============
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:36 am by Guest

» BlueRaven35
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 pm by Guest

» Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 pm by Guest

» HELL NO !!
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 pm by Guest

» If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm by Guest

» My Chaotic Rhapsody :"3
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 am by Guest

» About the Background and Design...
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:27 pm by Guest

» ALL ABOUT THE RPG --MUST READ
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm by Guest

» What's an RPG game?
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 am by Guest

Top posters
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Vote_lcapIf you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Voting_barIf you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Vote_rcap 
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
Admin
Admin
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS

Character sheet
Gakuen Alice:

If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Empty
PostSubject: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 pm

LOL
so here's the KWMS thread

go crazy over this Kate-senpai !
Razz
yheap, I know, I'm talking about Mrs. Hyuuga over there *points randomly at you*

Jerris-senpai, you better get ready to shoo the fangirls away...

LOL (sorry, I'm crazy) XD

So, you can declare your love for Takumi Usui over here, go crazy over this fangirls Razz shoo misaki !!!

If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD 2527912kew88jw3je
Back to top Go down
https://otakusgonewild.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 pm

USUIIIIIIIIII
JERRIS-CHAN, IT'S USUUIIIIIIIIIIIII.
XDDD
SO HAWT! XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Kyaa! KWMS thread is Finally here!

Usui!!! I LOVE YOU!!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Anyone wonderin' why Usui thinks relationships are too bothersome or soemthing...? O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:28 pm

@Yumi-chan:

Yea. I also wonder why.?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm

@Ren-chan: I also don't know. XDD. Is he afraid? Smile) Okie,okie. One thing's for sure: HE'S HOT. Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm

@yumi-chan:

Yea, He is a total HOTTIE!

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 pm

@ren-san: good thing you didn't labled usui as a pedo. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:44 pm

@kelly:

Because usui ain't a pedo! haha.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Yeah, 'cause USUI is the HOTTEST thing here on Earth. XDD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:07 pm

@Yumi-chan:

and KANAME -sama too!

haha. Speaking of kaname, good thing he didn't kill me last night. haha. lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 pm

@Ren-chan: LOL. XDD.
He haunted me! Smile)
I survived. Wink Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 pm

@Yumi-chan:

Good thing he still love's me!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 am

@ren-chan:

hahahaha

PEDO thingy again?! If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Icon_razz If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: STOMP STOMP STOMP   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 am

*STOMPS*
*GLARES AT Y'ALL*

I know y'all love MY hubby Takumi Usui. Ha! Proof? You ask for proof? Then... then go to my Facebook account! My surname says so that I'm officially an Usui. XD

*being my fangirl self* Ah~ Usui Takumi is the awesome-est bishie that I've ever known... He's funny, too. And strong, hot, sexy, smart, and just plain hawt.

Wee~

~`Jerris elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:38 am

@Eru-chan: LOL. XDD. We're just fangirls,anyway. We dream. Smile)
Usui's yours? XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: YumiNeko   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:54 am

lol! Yeah. Laughing I've loved him since I first read of him. And so I decided to 'marry' him. Wink

Umm, what do I call you again? cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:56 am

@Eru-chan: LOL. XD. NEKKKOOOOO Smile)
Call me Eri-chan or Yumi-chan. People here call me Yumi-chan ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 am

@ten-ten:
Yup, the PEDO thing again *sweat-drops*

@Eru-chan:
His the Perfect husband to be exact.
Sorry to tell you but Usui Takumi and I already have a Son!
I'm his first wife! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Nyahaha.!

Gawd, this is so fun!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:11 am

@Ren :: *gasps* Oh my, Takumi-kun didn't tell me about that. Shocked

Er, wait, you're Ren, right? Very Happy

~`Eru-chaaaaan elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 am

@eru-chan:

Yup, the one and only. haha. LOL

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
Admin
Admin
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS

Character sheet
Gakuen Alice:

PostSubject: ===========   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:17 am

@people: Usui thinks relationships are bothersome because he knew Igarashi would never let him go, and besides, if he and Misaki hooked up and he had to go to that rich school, then they dont even have time to see each other.. That's why he thinks relationships are bothersome

BUT

USUI TAKUMI already has a WIFEY Smile Razz

let the fangirls dream, jerris-senpai XD
Back to top Go down
https://otakusgonewild.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:25 am

@nicx-chan:

Oh, so Jerris-chan/Eru-chan and Usui Takumi are legally Married?
Dang.
I should better Give up. Before Kaname-sama will found out that I was Playing around.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 am

you guys are soo....err can't think of anything.

anyways eru-chan and ren-chan...are you arguing about who's the wife of usui??

ren-chan, are you already divorced with him... If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Affraid If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Affraid

i'm so confused If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Confused If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Confused If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Confused If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:46 am

@ten-ten:

Oh, did I?

hmmm.

Oh, Yeah! We're already divorced,
My current husband for now is Kaname-sama.
LOL.

Don't be confuse dear. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:51 am

@ren-chan:
I thought you said he was a PEDOOOO!?

are you...err...taking it back now? If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:53 am

@ten-ten:
Haha. Nope. Not taking it back.
I love my 3rd husband just the way he is.
Bwahaha. LOL.
I think I'm going insane.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:55 am

@ren-chan:

you are such a playgirl nee-chan.

tell me who are your husbands??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:05 am

@ten-ten:

Haha, Playgirl? Wow. LOL. brings back memories from 3rd year hi.

Well, anyway.

First Husband: Tasuki From Fushigi Yuugi
Second Husband: Pharaoh Atem From Yu-Gi-Oh!
Third Husband: Kaname Kuran From Vampire Knight
Forth Husband: Shō Fuwa From Skip Beat
Fifth Husband: Lelouch Lamperouge From Code Geass

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 am

@ren-chan:

waaah Tasuki OMG!!

he is so C O O L....
If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD C10c3676

I love him men...

but she's all yours

and I thought you only have three husbands.

ren-chan is such a play girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD   If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD Empty

Back to top Go down

If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otakus Gone Wild :: Manga Talks :3 :: Manga Talks :3 :: Kaichou Wa Maid Sama-
Jump to: