Otakus Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otakus Gone Wild

this is the forum where Gakuen Alice, Vampire Knight, Pandora Hearts, Naruto, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, and Shounen Dolls Fanfiction authors and readers go wild!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
since people are complaining about the loooonnggg web url, i decided to change the domain name, you'll just have to type in http://otakusgonewild.tk is that okay, people?
deactivation of inactive users is inevitable, if you dont want your forum chatmate's name erased from this forum, you should probably notify them immediately , i send them notifications and emails, but then they dont comply to them, if yoou dont see the messages in your inbox, you should probably check your SPAM BOX iinstead.
Latest topics
» ===============
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:36 am by Guest

» BlueRaven35
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 pm by Guest

» Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 pm by Guest

» HELL NO !!
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 pm by Guest

» If you Love Takumi Usui , post you randomness HERE XD
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm by Guest

» My Chaotic Rhapsody :"3
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 am by Guest

» About the Background and Design...
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:27 pm by Guest

» ALL ABOUT THE RPG --MUST READ
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm by Guest

» What's an RPG game?
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 am by Guest

Top posters
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 Vote_lcapLet Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 Voting_barLet Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
Admin
Admin
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS

Character sheet
Gakuen Alice:

Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:57 am

First topic message reminder :

this is Mr.Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 143973s64ei05ghw and he likes to hunt down anyone who disobeys our rules...*sigh*
Legend:
Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 438125u6elm6y98k 1st offense/Warning

Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 438152fxbhs7cjew 2nd offense/2nd warning

Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 1085427emp3tvcmap3rd offense/3rd warning

Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 328012e8dv2dhny8 4th offense THE FROG ATTACK We will have to disable your account *pouts*

So please don't make Mr. Froggy mad..

Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 816160d5dzvf98ib Well, have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
https://otakusgonewild.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:46 am

@sam-chan:

You haven't seen a frog's internal organs yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:48 am

@ren-chama: I already seen it, and after that I threw up in class and almost faint. I was sooo gross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:54 am

@Ren-nee - I haven't. Sad XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 am

@ela-chan:

Wow, girl you sure have a very weak stomach. lol!

@sam-chan:

I see, are you alaready in highschool? Question

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 am

@Ren-nee - Uh-huh. Turning 2nd yr. this year. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:02 am

@sam-chan:
Well that's great.
I think, you'll be dissecting frogs in your biology subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:07 am

@Ren-nee - Oooooh~ Okay.

I'm excited to see disgusted faces. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 am

@sam-chan:

Haha, LoL.
There will be tons of disgusted faces when that time comes.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 am

SLOW DOWN DUDES!!
Back to top Go down
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
Admin
Admin
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS

Character sheet
Gakuen Alice:

PostSubject: ============   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 am

dude, we are gonna dissect frogs this 2nd year man (sir apilado told me that)!! and no, I will not allow people to harm Mr. Froggy's friends, we'll get the frogs which are really not connected in any way with Mr. Froggy..right Mr. Froggy? :"3

Mr Froggy: YEAH!! *high five*
nicx: *high five*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 am

@nicx-nee:

hahahahaha

I knew you would protect mr. froggy.hahahaha
Back to top Go down
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
Admin
Admin
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS

Character sheet
Gakuen Alice:

PostSubject: ===========   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:45 am

of course I would !! who wouldnt protect the frog that's been keeping this forum safe and sound while I'm away, eh? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:51 am

@nicx - Really?! Damn!!! I'm gonna let the boys dissect the frog, I love dissecting but i hate seeing blood. XD
Back to top Go down
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS
Admin
Admin
yOur_bEauTifuL_mesS

Character sheet
Gakuen Alice:

PostSubject: =======================   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 am

did I mention that I already dissected something?? No?

well.. I already dissected a cat...

T^T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:47 am

what?? a c-cat?? why? and how?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:01 pm

OOHH! I love dissecting!! Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 Herz Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:37 pm

you are s SADDIST... teh kelly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 am

OMG!! Em not a saddist !! Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 Icon_evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:16 am

@ten-ten - Let me explain to you what a sadist is. Sadist is the opposite of masochist, masochist means a person likes to get hurt/he or she is enjoying when someone is hurting them, by this explanation of a masochist, I am sure you can get what sadist means. Very Happy XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:45 am

@sam:yeah yeah whatev! Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 Icon_tongue Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 pm

@sam-chan: hey!

@love: what's with the mood?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company   Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Me Introduce Mr. Froggy and Company
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otakus Gone Wild :: the rules :: Let me Introduce Mr. Froggy-
Jump to: